All children are expected to wear a uniform
• School sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan
• Grey trousers/shorts/skirt
• White polo shirt
• Plain socks (white / grey) or plain tights (grey or black)
• Checked school dress (any colour).
The school enjoys encouraging the children to have their own individuality and therefore offers sweatshirts, fleeces and cardigans in a variety of colours for the children to choose.
Sensible, flat plain shoes in black should be worn. (Velcro if your child cannot manage laces.)
A t-shirt in their house colour. Black shorts Trainers (velcro if your child cannot manage laces) Plain black tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt
All items need to be in a named drawstring bag to be kept in school all the time.
Children will require a pair of wellington boots to be kept permanently in school.
(Reception, Year 1 and 2) Children will need a waterproof jacket and trousers, wellies, hats and gloves. It is also a requirement that children in Years R and 1 spend 50% of their time outdoors. Waterproof trousers would increase their comfort at these times.
(Year 3 upwards) One piece costume (no bikinis) for girls and trunks (no shorts) for boys
Swimming hat (cloth) Towel Goggles (optional)
Art & Design
Old shirt adjusted to be worn backwards with a loop for hanging it on a peg.
Sun Hat During the summer your child will need a sun hat that can be left in school at all times (irrespective of weather).
No necklaces etc. should be worn at school, stud earrings only and these should not be worn on PE and swimming days.
For safety reasons, long hair (girls and boys) should be tied back/held back by simple bands, clips or slides.
It is essential that all clothing is labelled.
Dear Parents / Carers
We have an on-line account set up with Orchard Clothing providing good quality embroidered uniform, book bags and P.E. bags at a reasonable price. Uniform can be ordered in two ways: either as an individual order which is sent direct to your home (postage will apply) or an order can be added to a school delivery order which will be delivered, post free, to the school approximately once every half term. The site address is www.orchardclothing.co.uk
- Click on SCHOOL WEAR
- FIND YOUR SCHOOL Click Here
- Scroll down to Morley Primary School and click on the icon
- Type in the school passcode manorf14 and click on Enter
- Click on any of the uniform images and select Colour, Size and Quantity
- Click on Add To Basket
- To add more products click Continue shopping at the bottom of the page
- When all products have been chosen click Continue to Checkout
- At this point you will be asked: click here to register to input your address and log in details.
- You are now directed to the checkout stage and must choose one of three delivery options:-
a)Leave the default as Deliver To My Address (postage is chargeable as shown)
b)Click Bulk Delivery To School (the postage cost will revert to free)
c)Click Deliver To Other Address this may be a work address (postage is chargeable as shown)
- 11. If ‘Bulk Delivery To School’ is chosen, a drop down list of delivery dates available is shown. Click on the date required and then click on Confirm
- 12. A confirmation page showing the breakdown of the order and the delivery details is the shown.
- To proceed to the payment gateway click on BUY
If you have any queries or problems ordering, please come and see Mrs Ralphs in the school office.